Your eyes feel moist naturally. But throughout the day, your eyes can feel tired, dry, and irritated — and your vision blurry. Biotrue ONEday lenses are designed to work like your eyes, for comfortable vision throughout the day.
This revolutionary new lens material, inspired by the biology of the eye:
- Matches the moisture level of the natural eye
- Mimics one of your own tear's barriers to dehydration, with a wetting agent enriched at surface of lens
Try Them Today!
Your eyes will love you for it.
- 91% of daily disposable patients are happy with Biotrue ONEday lenses.1
- 9 out of 10 daily disposable patients agree that Biotrue ONEday lenses reduce halos and glare even in low-light conditions.1
Key Features & Benefits
- Mimics lipid layer of the tear film to prevent dehydration for all day comfort.
- Matches the water content of the cornea, to support incredible comfort.
- Meets the oxygen level that an open eye needs to maintain healthy, white eyes.
- High Definition Optics for crisp, clear vision — all day and into
- UV protection* to help protect eyes along with sunglasses.
*Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. The effectiveness of wearing UV absorbing contact lenses in preventing or reducing the incidence of ocular disorders associated with exposure to UV-light has not been established at this time. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders.
1 Results from a 21-investigator, multi-site study of Biotrue ONEday lenses, with a total of 414 eligible subjects (210 daily disposable lens wearers and 204 planned replacement lens wearers). After 7 days of wear, subjects completed an online survey. Consumers rated Biotrue ONEday lens performance across a range of attributes and compared the performance to their habitual lenses.